Kontrolle. china ink & graphite on canvas. 2011
Now that I am calling out to you, I find out it might need some explanation why I do believe some of us need an A P O, which is defined on wikipedia as: Outerparliamental Opposition and on this page forming many other synonyms.
This is a rather long post. Thank you for taking some time.
I am trying to first observe some of my personal positive energies as well as some weaknesses to then broaden it to human society or the world which we share as individual creatures.
Let´s start with three powers:
I am open-minded. I am very creative. I try to become a better person and learn all my life.
…My Path is wide open. I can change it all the time.
There are three things that make me outrageous and not being a good version of myself: The first thing is ignorance, the second is unfair behaviour or treatment, the third one is misunderstanding or dis-understanding.
…My Path becomes restricted. (Obstacles are being created by outer actions causing inner reactions causing other outer reactions and so on)
Three weaknesses: I am hypersensitive. I tend to be either overwhelmed or scared very easily. I tend to let emotions control reason.
(I find out that once you master hypersensitivity it is also a great talent)
…I tend to stand in my own Path.
By knowing the positive forces and weaknesses, I can work on balancing them, change and overcome these obstacles.
The reason I do not want to call the A P O by a defined name is:
I think we are judging and defining way too much.
The reason I am calling out to other creators: I cannot get rid of having a bad conscience about the behavior of mankind and myself being part of this. In my opinion our running system does provide many restrictions for those of us being truly committed to honesty and humanity. I am trying to find out what you as the Other think, believe and feel like in order to find out why it seems to be a problem for some of the most powerful minds and spirits to form or become a part of a collective in these times. And as an artist I feel responsibility to discuss about ways to step over lonesome struggles, stop competition and find real friendship as we all battle with similar problems. We are here to play with them.
Let´s use some questions:
- Do you feel comfortable and wealthy?
- Do you feel your creativity level and mental health is flowing and thriving?
- What to you are restrictive and destructive energies or concerns?
- What to you are positive and good energies or concerns?
- Are you conscious and what do you think about the fact that marketconform forces, statistics and rating options permanently and continously enter Culture (thereby I mean Schools, Universities, even the Fields of Art and Philosophy, the Internet, Physical and Spiritual Healthcare followed by many more systems we had once invented in order to serve humanity) and Nature (thereby I mean universe, our planet but also our human immanent nature) ? Globally, no matter in which country or society we live, this is our time and our state of being.
- Maybe we can compare ourselves to some other relatives named turtles. They use this big Ocean System in order to travel and live in it. When they are scared they tend to hide in their armors. What makes them differ from us: 1.they have not ever competed each other or other creatures they share their system with 2. they have never abused their Ocean. 3. they had and have more time to live and learn 4. they are peaceful universal beings.
- If we could stop hiding behind our ego-built armor and perceive that we do not need one as we come on this earth naturally naked and without weapons, blessed with reason and intuition, do you think, it would make us understand each other more truly, thus create more trust and maybe we could start coming out of our bubble-shells and start to spread love instead of war?
- If we share our individual weaknesses and fears right now could it serve all of us better than permanently telling and showing what we are best at, competing with or judging; not only political systems and each other but also ourselves?
- The A P O is yearning to become a net in the net differing from other linking systems. It is not here for showing each other our nicest side and getting applause or numerous connections, likes or even dis-likes, aiming to reach the whole world. It is an experiment and invitation trying to reach those who find the questions posted familiar and worth working on and those who have already started to do so. How can we create a net that does not catch us but holds us together and feeds us with energy?
- The A P O is here to find out what we are confronted with and what we all and individually are up to respond to these confrontations. Could we learn again to listen to each other more carefully, get a deeper understanding what connects us, teach each other in different versions, broaden our knowledge and senses and act concerning not only our individual needs but a hollistic cultural exchange and change?
- The A P O will not force you to spend your precious time or create more work for you. Rather it is trying to gather honest opinions and projects related to our time and nature. It is here to question why Artists spend more time on their vita than on making their art, why Philosophers or Scientists often spend more time on teaching (which is the Best things to do when you love doing it) or having any other side-job just to afford their basic needs. Why is Bob Dylan given a Price for Literature? I guess not even Bob Dylan knows. But knowing his texts, not judging but trusting him as a true human Being and committed Artist, I feel he must be posing similar questions to himself right now. Is art obsolete, has philosophy become obsolete, is Literature obsolete or are we all simply just lacking TIME?